As an AEM Developer, you will be responsible for handling development work in AEM. You will be expected to showcase extensive knowledge and experience in designing and defining AEM components and workflows. You must be an expert in JAVA, J2EE and related technologies. You should be familiar with Multi-Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, and Dispatcher.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with 3 – 6 years of relevant experience to join our office in Gurugram.
- JCR, Apache, Apache Felix, OSGi, jQuery, AJAX
- JSP, HTML5, CSS3
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver assigned tasks on time with expected quality.
- Understand and clarify requirements.
- Handle client interaction for status reporting and ensure timely deliveries.
- Manage work reporting.
- Follow established processes and standards while coding.
- Showcase expertise in data and site migration in AEM – specifically moving legacy web systems into AEM.