As an AEM developer, you are required to have sound knowledge in Adobe Experience Manager and related technologies. You are expected to be proficient in managing hands-on development work in AEM and delivering assigned tasks on time with expected quality.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with 3+ years of experience as an AEM Developer to join our office in Panchkula.
- REST Services
- Spring Framework and Web Services (SOAP)
- Java, J2EE, and related technologies
- JCR, Apache, Felix, OSGi, jQuery, AJAX
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be able to understand and clarify project requirements.
- Should be able to handle client interaction effectively and ensure timely deliveries.
- Should follow established processes and standards while coding.
- Must have a good understanding of REST, SOAP, and Spring Web Services.
- Should have extensive knowledge of Java language, J2EE, and related technologies.
- Should have experience in designing and defining AEM components and workflows.
- Should have good knowledge regarding developing components and templates using Slightly (HTL).
- Must be experienced in data and site migration in AEM, specifically moving legacy web systems into AEM.
- Should be familiar with Multi-Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, and Dispatcher.
- Email: [email protected]