As a Business Analyst, you will proactively communicate and collaborate with business representatives to understand requirements. You will be responsible to gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with the team.
You will conduct research and analysis to come up with solutions to business problems and help to introduce these solutions to clients.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with a bachelor’s degree in engineering or an MBA, with 3-8 years of experience to join our Panchkula office.
- Analytical and Conceptual Thinking Skills
- Communication and Documentation Skills
- Excellent Planning and Time Management Skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must evaluate and describe the actual and anticipated requirements.
- Should Perform requirement analysis.
- Should understand various platforms and suggest an optimum solution.
- Should highlight challenges and key performance areas.
- Must help the development team to resolve queries and requirement-related issues.
- Should perform user acceptance testing.
- Monitor deliveries and highlight suspected delays in advance.
- Help the team to strengthen the audit and development processes.
- Must have experience in wireframing and visual presentation.
- Should be able to create proposals and estimations and support the pre-sales team.
- Email: [email protected]