As a data analyst, you will collect and store data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. You are expected to bring technical expertise to the organization and ensure the quality and accuracy of data, then process, design, and present it to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
Your role would need a keen eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with 2-5 years of experience to join our office in Panchkula.
- SAS, SSIS, and SSRS
- Power BI
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be proficient in managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Should have the ability to provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality analysts if required.
- Should be competent in commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Should be experienced in processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Should understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights.
- Should create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI.
- Should identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives and consistently monitor those.
- Should analyze data and presenting data through reports that aid decision-making.
- Should create Charts and document data explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations.
- Should design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics.
- Must perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
- Should analyze current ETL process, define and design new systems.
- Should redefine and make technical/strategic changes to enhance existing Business Intelligence systems.
- Must use SQL querying for best results, use of filters and graphs for better understanding of data.
- Email: [email protected]