As a Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Analyst, you will be responsible to assess and document the company’s compliance and risk posture as they relate to its information assets.
In this position, you will be expected to provide highly skilled technical and information security expertise for the development and implementation of the information security risk management program.
We are looking for someone with 2-5 years of experience to join our Panchkula office.
- Knowledge of the COSO 2013, COBIT, and ITIL frameworks, GDPR, ISO 27001/2, HIPAA, and Other Regulations.
- Knowledge Of Information Security Risk Management Frameworks And Compliance Practices.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should execute a suite of monitoring controls to ensure an effective internal control environment for SOX, SOC2, and other regulatory requirements.
- Must support the management in identifying/investigating key technology risks and execution of improvements to IT processes.
- Assist management in the development and implementation of remediation plans related to IT controls and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Should develop and maintain ITGC process flows, procedural documentation, and compliance strategies for key SOX applications in a complex SaaS environment.
- Should create and maintain internal control narratives, flowcharts, and risk matrices.
- Should have a firm grasp of governance, risk, and controls in a cloud-based IT environment with a technical understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Execute discrete tasks and develop compliance strategies to drive effective results.
- Proficient in developing security standards and guidelines based on best practices and industry standards.
- Email: [email protected]
Life at Grazitti
Share Your Profile
We are always looking for the best talent to join our team