As a Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the IT Risk and Compliance team in the execution of processes, controls, and risk assessments with a focus on SOX and SOC2 scope. You will be required to be an execution-oriented and strong team player who can work across the organization to help manage our audit requirements, identify process improvements, and lead themselves and others in project completion. You will be expected to have experience in working for, preferably, a SAAS company, and with cloud and on-premise applications.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with 2.5+ years of relevant experience to join our office in Panchkula.
- Risk assessment
- Information security
- Server and database technologies
- CISA or equivalent Information Technology audit or security certifications (preferred)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute on a suite of monitoring controls to ensure an effective internal control environment for SOX, SOC2 and other regulatory requirements.
- Support the management in identifying/investigating key technology risks and execution of improvements to IT processes.
- Assist management in development and implementation of remediation plans related to IT controls and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and maintain ITGC process flows, procedural documentation, and compliance strategies for key SOX applications in a complex SaaS environment.
- Assist in the organization and structuring of management’s risk and controls repository as it relates to annual audits.
- Create and maintain internal control narratives, flowcharts, and risk matrices.
- Have a firm grasp of governance, risk, and controls in a cloud-based IT environment with a technical understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Showcase knowledge of the COSO 2013, COBIT and ITIL frameworks, GDPR, ISO 27001/2, HIPAA, and other regulations.
- Be effective in verbal and written communication.
- Execute discrete tasks and develop compliance strategies to drive effective results.