As a Delivery Manager, you will be working closely with various teams including development, project management, and quality. You will lead the service delivery team with the planning, coaching, recruitment, selection, performance development, and mentoring, and will monitor staff performance and work with employees to implement goals.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with 7-15 years of relevant experience to join our office in Panchkula.
- SDLC methodologies and integrated controls
- Types of testing, e.g., unit, component, integration, system
- Data representation, interpretation, and synthesis skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In depth knowledge of analytical tools and frameworks; ability to build client-ready deliverables, identify new approaches, and analytical frameworks for complex client- specific situations.
- Manage staff to ensure all duties are performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Considerable knowledge of all operations lifecycle phases, e.g., requirements definition, risk management, implementation, deployment, maintenance.
- Ability to function in an environment that requires flexibility, good judgment, and sound decision-making, often based on limited information and/or under extreme conditions.
- Develop and maintain team standards and procedures that support departmental standards and procedures.
- Understand processing environments for supported products and services.
- Identify and recommend cost-saving and continuous improvement initiatives within the information processing area.
- Encourages inter-team, inter-department, and inter-organizational team work to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Develop and recommend tactical and strategic plans for information processing operations.
- Phone:9914593366, 9914693366