As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be in charge of doing market research to find sales opportunities, assessing customer needs, actively managing complex sales cycles, keeping an eye on the company’s sales performance, and finding business opportunities that would bring in more leads.
Being a top IT services provider, we are searching for an Enterprise Sales Executive with 5 to 8 years of experience in sales, ideally including Enterprise Search. The ideal candidate should have a dynamic, self-motivated, hunter mentality to join our Search Unify Sales Team in the United States.
(This is a full-time remote opportunity for a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident.)
- Experience in selling Enterprise search solutions is a must
- Aptitude for understanding how technology and solutions address different business needs
- Skills in one of the following areas: AI/Machine Learning , Customer Support, and CX
- Experience driving business development through the full sales cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 3 years of quota sales experience in a large Technology/Services organization selling software solutions & IT software products
- Ability to effectively communicate the business proposition and develop analysis to assist clients in making buying decisions
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage new and existing clients in a value-added, business-focused conversation
- Identify and qualify business opportunities while helping to address customer’s pain points, security challenges, and application modernization challenges
- Handle complex sales cycles, including key stakeholders, and frequently explain the value that Search Unify can uncover to C-level executives
- Estimate sales projections and revenue targets while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Territory/Vertical identification and research to formalize a go-to-market strategy and build qualified target accounts
- Pipeline development via cold calling, email campaigns, direct connection, and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Effectively communicate with business partners and other divisions, including software sales, sales operations, IT services, and customer success, and build innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
Life at Grazitti
Share Your Profile
We are always looking for the best talent to join our team