As an ETL Developer, you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and optimization of stored procedures and functions over various SQL/Cloud ETL Platforms. You will be expected to be an expert at handling ETL Platforms like SQL, SSIS, AWS – RedShift and Google cloud BigQuery.
As a leading IT services provider in Chandigarh and Panchkula, we’re looking for someone with 3+ years of relevant experience to join our Panchkula office.
* Please Note- The candidate will have to travel to the US immediately so he/she must possess a B1/B2 visa.
- Analytical Thinking
- OOPS Programming Competency
- Communication Skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
- Research required data.
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
- Suggest new queries.
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
- Investigate exceptions with regard to data migrations.