As an Ionic Developer, you are responsible for writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices. You should have built advanced applications (at least 2 live projects) in Ionic Framework. You are expected to have worked on social API integration, core location APIs, payment gateway integration, Google Maps, Geo-Location, map web views, push notification service etc. You are expected to have published 2 or more apps in Google Play Store and Apple iTunes store.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with a degree in B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA. The candidate should have 3 – 6 years of experience in mobile app development in Ionic Framework (Version 3 / Latest Version) to join our Panchkula office.
- CSS; CSS3
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have strong knowledge of application design patterns.
- Should be able to optimize apps for multiple devices: iPhone, iPad, Tablet, & Smartphones.
- Should possess knowledge of Chat Application Development.
- Should have experience in developing native Android or iOS applications.
- Must know how to integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Adhere to internal Quality Management System procedures & Information Security Controls according to the Information Security Management System of the organization.
- Immediately report to the reporting manager/supervisor related to incidents, suggestions, issues related to ISMS.
- Phone:9914593366, 9914693366