As an IT Help Desk Analyst, you will be required to provide superb technical support to our end users. You will be responsible for providing 1st line technical support to end-user systems and core applications. You will be working with other members of the IT support team to deliver high-quality solutions. You will have to provide White-Glove concierge-level customer experience while supporting internal employees directly.
We are one of the leading providers of IT services and are looking for a candidate with 1+ years of relevant experience for our Gurugram office.
- Zendesk ticketing system
- Droids, MS Surfaces, iPhone, iPad, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent technical customer service.
- Take notes and record all interactions and steps taken with the users.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues including; remote network access, Wi-Fi, wired connectivity, VOIP phone systems, and remote desktop access.
- Troubleshoot printing and scanning issues, file system access, and local workstation hardware issues such as monitors, keyboards, mouse, and related items.
- Support users on applications and tools within the environment including; MS Office, Windows, MacOS, Multi-form authentication, VPN access, Password self-management, etc.
- Resolve issues and assist users with advanced functionality related to G-Suite.
- Showcase working knowledge of Active Directory and basic AD administration, OU’s, and Security Groups.
- Show expertise in working on Windows 10 and Mac in an Enterprise Environment, video collaboration tools (Zoom), and collaboration tools (Slack).
- Follow proper escalation paths, policies, and procedures.
- Keep all the processes organized and assist other team members in keeping documentation.
- Maintain FAQ and other informational sources up to date.