As an IT Help Desk Analyst, you will be required to administer and maintain existing device management frameworks (JAMF, PDQ), integrations (OKTA), and identity management solutions (AD). You must possess hands-on knowledge of User Management and Authentication (Active Directory & Single Sign-On i.e OKTA), 2FA, Server, and Desktop Operating Systems (Windows and MacOS). You will also be expected to manage the entire lifecycle of systems (i.e. Apple Mac OS/iOS, Windows).
We are one of the leading providers of IT services in Chandigarh and are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a senior technical role in the Apple environment for our Panchkula office.
- Cloud Enterprise Collaboration Tools (Google Admin and Office 365)
- Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
- Device Management Platforms (JAMF, Google Admin, Windows GPO)
- G Suite
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and apply security patching best practices and perform proactive performance monitoring and tuning.
- Showcase experience and a firm understanding of OKTA, Active Directory, LDAP, and SSO, and be well familiar with networking and wireless.
- Support Gmail configuration and mailbox management, including email routing, spam filtering, and forensics.
- Be able to work collaboratively and quickly shift focus in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Windows OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS, Active Directory, Google Admin, Okta, Workday, Jamf, AWS, Azure, and other SaaS enterprise cloud-based services.
- Serve as point of escalation from level 1 for systems troubleshooting.