As an IT sales manager, you will be responsible for further driving company growth by strategizing and mentoring the team to increase sales revenue. You will help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by coming up with innovative ideas. The ideal candidate would be responsible for maximizing Grazitti’s sales potential and crafting sales plans.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with 3 – 5 years of experience as a BDM or Sales Executive to join our office in Panchkula. As an IT sales manager for SearchUnify—Grazitti’s enterprise search product—you will be working with a number of Fortune 500 clients.
- B2B Enterprise Product Sales
- Business Development Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hunt actively for new accounts, generate new business revenue, and build a strong portfolio of Enterprise segment prospects, drive revenue growth, and new sales.
- Own sales strategy and targets for the region and make continuous improvements based on performance.
- Execute the field sales plan and manage inbound sales leads in a timely manner.
- Evaluate events suitable for participation, negotiate with event organizers for deliverables, and ensure all event objectives are met.
- Manage lead follow-up and lifecycle, ensure maximization of lead tracking and conversion.
- Build a pipeline of opportunities across products/services and region.
- Own commercial negotiations to close new contracts, including the creation of sales proposals and management of RFP bidding processes.
- Collaborate closely with our consulting team in both the pre-sales and after-sales process to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Achieve assigned KPIs and maintain the record in Dynamics.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, social networking, and negotiation skills.
- A team-player and adaptable and open to changes in the business environment.