As a Lithium Java developer, you will be responsible for developing, designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications. You are expected to have worked on professional services projects, specifically integration with web services and REST APIs. You must have sound knowledge and experience of core Java and Java frameworks.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with 2+ years of experience to join our Panchkula office.
- Java frameworks
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should hold experience in implementing good development practices, such as unit testing, GIT, and agile methodology.
- Should have experience with common application design patterns and data access strategies.
- Should have sound knowledge of CS fundamentals, software development tools, and processes.
- Must be a good team player.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Email: email@example.com