As a Magento developer, you will be responsible for handling team meetings and discussions with minimal supervision. You are required to have hands-on experience in Magento module/extension development. You are also expected to be fully proficient in MySQL, developing complex SQL queries, and design tables and databases for complex business models.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be able to quickly understand and customize existing custom modules in Magento.
- Must have hands on experience in developing and consuming API/REST calls, both inbound and outbound within Magento.
- Should be able to develop Web Services/API/REST calls as per Magento architecture and coding standards.
- Should know how to manage troubleshooting integration issues from API/REST calls.
- Should be able to coordinate well with other teams to solve issues.
- Should be able to work independently and with the team as well.
- Must have extensive knowledge of MVC, OOPs, and the design patterns used in Magento.
- Should have sound knowledge of Magento theming and UI components.
- Should have experience with Magento 2 Porto Theming.
- Should be well aware of the Magento Cloud deployment process.
- Email: [email protected]