As a NetSuite Lead, you will be responsible for administering the day-to-day functions of NetSuite, including providing end-user support through ticket resolution. You will be participating in the design, testing, and implementation of the NetSuite ERP and other additional add-ons. You will be expected to have prior experience in NetSuite, specifically with the Fixed Asset Module and Advanced Electronic Payments Module. You must have an understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Technology Controls and finance/accounting processes.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with 5+ years of relevant experience to join our office in Panchkula.
- NetSuite ERP
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver timely solutions to finance stakeholders.
- Understand the business processes and prepare proposals for clients.
- Interact directly with business partners to support their operational needs.
- Assist in the development and administration of our NetSuite ERP to streamline processes and implement large-scale enhancements in alignment with our organizational goals.
- Manage and troubleshoot any system integrations to and from NetSuite.
- Work closely with the business teams to understand functional requirements and execute them through successful implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Maintain and resolve production support tickets, troubleshoot problems, test, and work with businesses to resolve any issues.
- Maintain all documentation relevant to NetSuite processes.
- Adhere to policies and procedures established to govern and document changes to finance systems.
- Assist our IT Risk Compliance team in gathering and providing support for audits related to NetSuite requirements.
- Be an able team lead, and handle multiple tasks including project management, issue management, resolution, and change management.