As a Marketing Automation specialist for Pardot, you will be working closely with designers, developers, and project managers. This role requires you to implement programmatic and operational initiatives using Pardot. You are required to be experienced in database management, segmentation, and CRM integrations.
You are expected to be proficient in using automation platforms like Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, SFMC, and all the leading email SaaS platforms. You are also expected to be proficient in conceptualization, templatization, execution, and performance reporting of marketing campaigns. You must have hands-on experience in managing targeted email campaigns, email nurture programs, and social media.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Flash Script
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be responsible for the development and execution of email marketing programs. This will include segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluating these for improvements.
- Should be able to integrate Marketing Automation platform with CRM.
- Should help with the integration of additional platforms and marketing automation software.
- Should be able to evaluate campaign metrics and share the campaign performance/results with the marketing team.
- Should be able to work with the management to define KPIs, create reporting, and analyze campaign performance.
- Should be able to manage marketing automation processes and proactively research and implement the latest best practices and strategies.
- Should make efficient A/B testing plans to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Should be able to support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Email: email@example.com