As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and, allocating and delivering every project on time within budget and scope. You will be expected to be an excellent communicator and adept at managing multiple tasks. You will be expected to have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis.
As a leading IT service provider in Chandigarh and Panchkula, we’re looking for someone with 4+ years of relevant experience to join our Panchkula office.
- Project Coordination
- Project Estimation
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Develop project scope and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate matters to the management, whenever needed.
- Manage relationship with clients and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to mitigate project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.