As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for creating clear, concise test cases & test plans, and identifying & tracking bugs. You are expected to work on testing and quality assurance of mobile and web apps, including cross-browser testing and cross-device testing. You will also be responsible for performing regression testing when bugs are resolved.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with a minimum 1 year of experience to join our Panchkula office.
- Test Cases
- Bugzilla or Mantis (Defect Reporting tools)
- Microsoft Word and Excel
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be able to review requirements specifications & technical design documents.
- Should have experience in performance testing and automation Testing.
- Should be well versed with JAVA concepts.
- Adhere to internal Quality Management System procedures & Information Security Controls according to the Information Security Management System of the Organization.
- Email: [email protected]