As an Automation Tester at Grazitti, your primary responsibility will be to oversee the complete life cycle of automated equipment, taking charge of everything from programming to testing. Your expertise in designing automation scripts and ability to troubleshoot and find effective solutions for automation challenges will be crucial to the success of our projects.
We are seeking an Automation Tester with a minimum of 1-4 years of experience in the field. The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate exceptional accuracy and possess a superior mathematical aptitude. Proficiency in various programming languages is essential, as you will be required to work with diverse technologies and tools. Additionally, excellent time management skills are highly valued, as you will be working on multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Experience with software testing tools, like Selenium.
- Understanding of the latest trends, standards, and developments.
- Must have skills like Problem solving, Critical thinking, Detail-oriented, Time management, and Customer service.
- Design, develop and run scripts.
- Collaborate with Software Developers and QA Analysts.
- Investigate issues, bugs, and feedback as they arise.
- Prepare reports and analysis.
- Use test automation frameworks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Creating, Enhancing, Debugging and Running Test Cases.
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process.
- Handling changes and conducting regression tests.
- Find solutions for issues related to object identity issues and error handling.
- Coordination of the members of the Test team and the development team to solve the issues.
- Interaction with the people of the client side to solve problems and update the situation.
- Conduct performance system testing to verify system scalability, efficiency and reliability.
- Coordinate with the testing team to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Analyze the test results and coordinate with the development teams for bug fixes.
- Create a test summary report for management review.