As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible to help Grazitti meet its customer acquisition and revenue growth targets and ensure the company’s strong presence amongst its competitors. You will be expected to maximize Grazitti’s sales potential, craft sales plans and present them to the management team.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with 5+ years of experience as a Business Development Manager or Sales Executive, to join our office in Sydney. The selected candidate will carry the responsibility of expanding the opportunities for our enterprise software sales in the region. As a Sales Manager for SearchUnify—Grazitti’s enterprise search product—you will be working with a number of Fortune 500 clients.
- Enterprise Software Sales
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hunt actively for new accounts and generate new business revenue, build a strong portfolio of Enterprise segment prospects, drive revenue growth and, discover and generate new sales opportunities.
- Own sales strategy and targets for the region, make continuous improvements based on performance.
- Execute the field sales plan and manage inbound sales leads in a timely manner.
- Evaluate events suitable for participation, negotiate with event organizers for deliverables and ensure all event objectives are met.
- Manage lead follow-up and lifecycle, ensure maximization of lead tracking and conversion.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports of sales performance for the region.
- Explore new avenues of creating awareness, conversions, and run regular experiments.
- Build a pipeline of opportunities across products/services and the region.
- Use solution selling to interact with customers in order to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Own commercial negotiations to close new contracts, including the creation of sales proposals, and management of RFP bidding processes.
- Deliver sales presentations in client meetings.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to generate new sales leads through various marketing campaigns across the year.
- Collaborate closely with our consulting team in both the pre-sales and after-sales processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Achieve assigned KPIs and maintain the record in MS-Dynamics.
- Articulate the distinct aspects of products and services, position them against the competitors, and meet and exceed sales targets.
- Communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Develop client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Be a team player, adaptable, and open to changes in the business environment.