As a Sales Manager, you will help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets and would be responsible for maximizing Grazitti’s sales potential, and crafting sales plans. You will actively pursue new accounts and generate new business revenue, build a strong portfolio of Enterprise segment prospects, drive revenue growth, and new sales.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with more than 4-6 years of experience as a Sales Manager to join our office in Singapore.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Social networking and negotiation skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own sales strategy and targets for the region, make continuous improvements based on performance.
- Execute the field sales plan and manage inbound sales leads in a timely manner.
- Evaluate events suitable for participation, negotiate with event organizers for deliverables and ensure all event objectives are met.
- Manage lead follow-up and lifecycle, ensure maximization of lead tracking and conversion.
- Generate weekly & monthly reports of sales performance for your region.
- Explore new avenues of creating awareness & conversion and run regular experiments.
- Build opportunities across products/services and region.
- Use solution selling to engage with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Own commercial negotiations to close new contracts, including the creation of sales proposals and management of RFP bidding processes.
- Deliver sales presentations in client meetings.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to generate new sales leads through various marketing campaigns across the year.
- Collaborate closely with our consulting team in both the pre-sales and after-sales process to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Achieve assigned KPIs and maintain the record in Dynamics.
- Build the profile of Grazitti Interactive presence in the region by actively reaching out to prospects, clients, and business partners.
- Participate actively in Events / Seminars / Webinars to build Grazitti’s social profile.
Life at Grazitti
Share Your Profile
We are always looking for the best talent to join our team