As a Salesforce CPQ Developer, you will drive configure, pricing, and quoting (CPQ) implementations and will work closely with clients to understand their requirements. You will lead and drive the projects in an agile environment whilst providing the experience, configuration skills, and architectural design in Salesforce CPQ solutions.
As a leading service provider for Salesforce in Chandigarh and Panchkula, we’re looking for someone with 1-4 years of relevant experience in the Salesforce ecosystem for our Panchkula office.
- Java or C#
- SOAP-based web services
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be recognized as a functional expert in CPQ, Contract Management domain.
- Salesforce.com DEV401 or ADM 201 Certification, Sales or Service Consultant Certification is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in developing applications using Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
- Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design principles would be preferred.
- Implement outbound messaging.
- Carry out effective communication.
- Adhere to internal QMS (Quality Management System) procedures & Information Security Controls according to implemented ISMS (Information Security Management System) of the Organization.
- Phone:9914593366, 9914693366