As a Salesforce Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for architecting Salesforce platform end-to-end solutions for end users. Ideally, you are someone with expert-level skills in Salesforce Development. 5+ years of relevant IT experience with strong technical and functional expertise in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Force.com is a preference.
Your duties circle across departments and involve integration across diverse systems.
The job requires a certain sophisticated technical skill alongside a hands-on understanding of soft skills like project management, effective communication, and a customer-centric mindset.
- APEX Java class/coding, and Custom Coding
- Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, and Workflows
- HTML, Templates, and Web Services
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be able to architect and document scalable and maintainable Salesforce platform end-to-end solutions.
- Must be able to evaluate technology and capability requests.
- Should be able to collaborate with business and IT leaders to drive the development of refined business requirements.
- Must offer creative ideas to help meet the business requirements, reducing the number of customizations and increasing automation.
- Should be able to transition solution designs to development resources responsible for building the solutions.
- Should work with business and IT leaders to educate users on using Salesforce.com.
- Must be able to provide technical expertise and industry experiences to help improve Salesforce solutions.
- Must help resolve, and mitigate issues, and risks as they arise.
- Should lead the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of large enterprise or global solutions that span multiple technologies and disciplines.
- Should maintain the integrity of the proposed architecture to assure professional quality and logical consistency in the face of political and business pressures.
- Must understand the customer’s business problem, need, or opportunity and design a solution that completely and correctly addresses them without unnecessary enhancements.
- Must have a strategic approach to solution design, with a proven ability to develop and execute tactical plans to support strategy.
- Should have a proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes with out-of-the-box solutions for product, technology, and integration.
- Should possess proven success in guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- Must have an experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering. An experience with data migrations from third-party systems to Salesforce and designing Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications is a plus.