As a ServiceNow admin, you will be responsible for administering, configuring, and scripting the ServiceNow ITSM tool. You will be required to develop technical solutions that meet the business needs of the IT and other departments seeking to use ServiceNow. It will be crucial for you to fully analyze and understand user requirements in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows, and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with 1 – 5 years of relevant experience, to join our office in Panchkula.
- Service Catalog
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and resolve incidents against ServiceNow applications.
- Manage Instance Security, User/Group Access/Access Control Lists.
- Perform routine maintenance that includes performance monitoring and error identification/remediation.
- Lead ServiceNow upgrade planning and execution.
- Schedule and verify instance clones.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the ServiceNow platform team responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation of modules, and application on the ServiceNow platform.
- Support the configuration of application including, but not limited to Service Catalog, Service Portal, Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Release, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Project & Portfolio (PPM), Governance, Risk Compliance (GRC), and Reporting/Performance Analytics.
- Act as a ServiceNow wizard for maturing platform capabilities and automating administrative tasks such as management of users, groups, and roles.
- Transform business and technical requirements into implementation plans, work on document requirements, develop technical specifications, and maintain architecture/integration documentation.
- Work with the product team to ensure user stories are developer-ready, easy to understand, and testable.
- Formulate a testing approach, develop test cases, and deploy code into production in defined releases.
- Formulate and socialize development best practices within ServiceNow, utilize studio and team development features within ServiceNow to maximize productivity and effectiveness.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and fix identified ServiceNow system issues/operational support tickets.
- Provide on-call support for ServiceNow production issues.