As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist, you are expected to have sound knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem. You should be able to work in close collaboration with designers, developers, and project managers. You are required to implement all programmatic and operational initiatives using the marketing automation platform.
- Automation Studio
- Journey Builder
- Audience Builder
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be responsible for email marketing program development and execution including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and work towards continually improving them.
- Should be able to successfully integrate Marketing Automation with CRM and assist with the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
- Should be able to understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute the campaign results to the marketing team.
- Must be able to fulfil the requirements to work with the management to define KPIs, create reporting, and analyze campaign performance. Should also recommend improvements in the campaign plans.
- Must be able to manage marketing automation processes with proactive researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Should be able to perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Should be able to support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Should have experience in Marketo automation tools such as SFMC and leading email SaaS platforms.
- Email: [email protected]