As a SQL developer, you will be responsible for designing SQL databases and creating SQL queries by using SQL programs. You will be required to design, create, and implement database systems as per the requirements of the end-users. You will be expected to be an expert in working with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
As a leading IT service provider in Chandigarh and Panchkula, we’re looking for someone with a degree in Computer Science and 3 – 6 years of relevant experience to join our Panchkula office.
- SQL Development
- Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
- AWS Redshift
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Be an expert in handling Java, J2EE and related technologies.
- Support Java web development using JSP, Servlet, Struts, HTML, CSS & Multi-threaded Java programming.
- Be proficient in IDE-based development, especially in Eclipse, Netbeans.
- Build distributed back-end systems.
- Write designed, testable, efficient and reusable code (using REST API).
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Understand and use algorithms, data structures, and OO methodologies in design and coding.
- Be able to work on shell scripting for data manipulation as well.