As a Sr. System Admin, you will be required to have hands-on knowledge of User Management & Authentication (Active Directory & Single Sign-On i.e OKTA), 2FA, Server & Desktop Operating Systems (Windows & MacOS), Cloud Enterprise Collaboration Tools (Google Admin and Office 365), Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform), Device Management Platforms (JAMF, Google Admin, Windows GPO), and familiarity with networking and wireless.
We are one of the leading providers of IT services and are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of relevant experience for our Gurugram office.
- Jamf Pro
- Apple Environment
- Microsoft Intune
Roles and Responsibilities
- Administer and maintain existing device management frameworks (JAMF, PDQ), integrations (OKTA), and identity management solutions (AD).
- Review and apply security patching best practices and perform proactive performance monitoring and tuning.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of systems (i.e. Apple Mac OS/iOS, Windows).
- Support Gmail configuration and mailbox management including email routing, spam filtering, and forensics.
- Able to work collaboratively and quickly shift focus in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Showcase comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Windows OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS, Active Directory, Google Admin, Okta, Workday, Jamf, AWS, Azure, and other SaaS enterprise cloud-based services.
- Serve as point of escalation from level 1 for systems troubleshooting.