As a Technical Manager for Salesforce, you will be responsible for proactively supporting clients and prospects by considering and advocating their needs. You will be required to take initiative and identify an opportunity to benefit the customer or company and take appropriate steps to achieve it. You will be expected to have hands-on experience in developing applications using Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
As a leading service provider for Salesforce in Chandigarh and Panchkula, we’re looking for someone with 8+ years of relevant experience in the Salesforce ecosystem for our Panchkula office.
- Salesforce.com DEV401 or ADM 201 Certification, Sales or Service Consultant Certification (preferred)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the schedule, scope, and budget for projects in your portfolio.
- Work with other project managers to align resources and build project teams.
- Serve as the main point of contact with clients – answering queries, connecting them with technical resources as needed.
- Understand the basics of Salesforce to help build a timeline and guide a client through the process.
- Work with the technical staff to identify opportunities for follow-on projects.
- Develop schedules, allocate budgets, and establish rapport with clients.
- Use implementation plans developed by technical leaders to manage tasks, priorities, and dependencies.
- Manage workload across multiple projects while taking priority into consideration and develop innovative solutions for challenging problems.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical team members for project completion.
- Showcase knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design principles.