As a Techno/Functional Finance Netsuite Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for working with the Global Finance team to define and implement any new NetSuite system functionalities as well as enhancements to other systems to execute on the Finance roadmap. You will be expected to have prior experience in Netsuite, and preferably, have some understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Technology Controls.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with 3 – 7 years of relevant experience to join our office in Panchkula.
- Netsuite ERP
- Mulesoft Developer(a plus)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver timely solutions to Finance stakeholders.
- Understand the business processes and prepare proposals for stakeholders.
- Lead the development and administration of our NetSuite ERP to streamline processes.
- Implement large-scale enhancements in alignment with our organizational goals.
- Assist in the administration of additional systems such as Blackline and Kyriba and act as an SME from a technical perspective.
- Work closely with the business teams to understand functional requirements and execute through successful implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Maintain and resolve production support tickets, troubleshoot problems, test, and work with business to resolve any issues.
- Adhere to policies and procedures established to govern and document changes to finance systems.
- Assist our IT Risk Compliance teams in gathering and providing support for audits
- Showcase excellent understanding of Finance/Accounting processes.
- Be a multi-tasker and handle implementation, including project management, issue management, and resolution, and change management.