JiveWorld 16 is right around the corner and thousands of eager attendees have already reserved their spots. From first-timers to experienced veterans, JiveWorld is set to bring together the top thought leaders, customer experts and developers.
JiveWorld, the leading communication and collaboration conference of the year, includes three days of education, networking, innovation, and fun. The keynotes, the sessions, the networking opportunities, and the awesome party nights – there’s a lot you got to know about JiveWorld 2016. Have a look:
Date, Venue & Bookings
- This will be the eighth JiveWorld conference.
- JiveWorld is scheduled between March 14 and March 16, 2016, at Aria Resort & Casino Las Vegas. The conference room charges are $225 per night, plus tax and resort fee.
- Nearly 1500 attendees are expected to join the conference.
- With less than a month left for JiveWorld 16, the registration fee has gone up to $1,395, though there are different packages for Alumni and Jive Champions.
- Jive offers discounted rates for groups depending on the registrant type and size of the group.
Specialists within the following profiles can find it suitable and necessary to join JiveWorld 2016:
- Senior executives driving and managing implementations across all use cases.
- Community managers and users sharing insights and best practices for other community users.
- Partners who are growing the Jive ecosystem with their world-class solutions and services.
- Developers who extend and improve Jive with their customized integrations and innovations.
Why Should You Attend Jive World 2016?
If you are building a new community and want to stay up on the bleeding edge of innovation, then JiveWorld 2016 is for you. At this conference, you can:
- Choose, attend, and design your agenda from more than 60 breakout sessions.
- Get insight to the Jive roadmap during keynotes from Jive executives.
- Be part of pre-conference training workshops available at beginner as well as advanced levels. You can learn about starting a new community, driving adoption, and maintaining engagement.
- Connect and be inspired by your peers’ and partners’ success stories. You can engage with them on a personal level during networking lunches and evening events.
- Brainstorm solutions to your largest enterprise challenges in interactive workshops.
POPULAR BLOG POSTS