Get the Best of Both Worlds With
Waterfall & Agile Project Management
We leverage the strengths of the Waterfall and Agile business models and use them individually
according to the project’s requirements to encourage collaboration, get a competitive edge,
and boost your revenue.
- Effective Planning, Analysis,
- Maintain Project Management
Compliance With Standards
- Enhance Collaboration
- Timely Risk Mitigation &
Prompt Corrective Action
Key Project Management Services We Offer
Our project management wizards carry out well-planned projects that meet your business goals through open communication and an uncompromising commitment to excellence.
We start the project with planning to precisely establish the scope, track interrelated variables & resources, schedule and budget from the beginning, and maintain active communication to improve productivity and quality of work.
We identify the risks associated with projects, understand stakeholder expectations, and ensure the effective use of resources to enhance your bottom line.
We monitor the progress of the project to stay on schedule. Also, we review plans periodically to reduce risks and improve your chances of achieving the desired result.
Key Business Analysis Services We Offer
Our business analysts combine their extensive technical expertise and knowledge to bridge the gap between your development team and the stakeholders.
We enable change in an organizational context to deliver value to stakeholders.
- Analyzing Business Objectives & Requirements
- Identifying Key Competitors
- Recommending UI and Functional Enhancements to Generate Better ROI
Based on the project’s requirements, timeline, and budget, we identify the best methodology and project implementation process to manage your project.
- Implementation Process
- Security Adherence Process
- Quality Assurance Process
We document the entire process and use user stories in all our projects with well-defined acceptance criteria.
- Business Requirement Document
- Functional Requirement Document
- User Stories, Wireframe, and Prototyping
We follow strong practices for risk assessment and also share the mitigation plan with the development team.
- Identify & Assess the Risks
- Control the Risk
- Record the Findings
User Acceptance Testing
We ensure the code is delivered on the same line as the requirement.
- Set Up the Required Testing Tools
- Execute the Testing Process
- Fix the Issues, Retest & Launch
Salesforce Project Management – The Grazitti Way
At Grazitti, we understand that managing Salesforce projects can be challenging, time-consuming, and require a deep understanding of both Salesforce and project management principles. Here’s what
enables us to meet project requirements.
Our Project Managers are:
What We Do in Salesforce Business Analysis Space
We have solid strategic teams and the right technical expertise to offer business analysis services for Salesforce. Having a deep understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem, we help businesses
ace their goals.
Our Business Analysts have:
- Deep Knowledge of the Salesforce Platform
- Extensive Industry Experience
- Domain Expertise
- Salesforce Certifications
- Business Process Analysis
- Solution & System Design
- Requirement Elicitation & Documentation
- Effective Tracking of Metrics
- Maximized ROI
Why Choose Us?