- Artificial Intelligence
- Online Communities
Content Marketing Services
Marketing Automation Integrations
Marketing Automation Assets
Digital Marketing Services
HubSpot Integration Services
Hubspot Migration Services
Custom Development & Integrations
Market Research and Consulting
- Content Marketing Services
- Mobile App & Web Dev
- PM-BA Services
- Enterprise Services
- Data Integration
- IT Service Management
- Information Security
- Digital Marketing
- Quality Assurance
- AEM Marketo Connector
- M-Clean: Real-time Marketo Dedupe App
- M-Hive: Marketo Assets Backup
- Onemark – A Pre-fill Solution for Marketo Forms
- WordPress Marketo Connector
- Maginate: Magento Marketo Integration Connector
- Cartiveo: Shopify Marketo Integration Connector
- Drupal Marketo Integration Connector
- Free Assets (Marketing Automation)
- All Products and Utilities
- Sinergify – Salesforce and Jira Integration
- ScoreNotch – Dynamically Gamified Communities
- Email to Case Advance – Streamlined Case Management
- IdeasPro – Effective Idea Management
- Zendesk – Salesforce Connector
- GuideIn – Building Walkthroughs on Salesforce Communities
- Dupe Manager – Simplified Data Deduplication
- Field Service Booster
- Search Solution
- Selenium Framework
- Online Community
- Contact Us
What Are Cookies
Types Of Cookies
We use two types: persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie helps us recognize you as an existing user. Persistent cookies stay in your browser’s folder until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie’s file, and will be recognized by Grazitti upon your return to the site. Session cookies only last the duration of the session (usually the current visit to a website or a browser session).
This page describes what information is gathered, its usage and why it is important to occasionally store these cookies.
Cookies may be used for various functions. However, in most cases, there aren’t any industry-specific standards to discontinue using cookies without entirely disabling most of the major functions they execute towards the performance of the website. It is highly recommended that the cookies are not disabled. In situations where a user is not sure whether the cookies are necessary or not it is suggested to keep the cookies activated. By using the Grazitti website (www.grazitti.com), you consent to our use of data stored collected through cookies.
- Email/ Newsletters Related Cookies: Cookies may be used to remember if you have opted for Newsletters/Email subscriptions and have already registered for the same. Cookies may also be used to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms Related Cookies: When a user submits data to our website through a form like registration or subscription forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In some special cases, third-party cookies may also be used. The following section details which third party cookies you might encounter on www.grazitti.com
- The site makes use of Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how users navigate on our site, most frequented pages and queries with the help of which we can improve user experience. These cookies may track usage, time spent on the site, frequently visited pages/queries etc. allowing us to continue improving your experience and produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- The site also uses various social media plugins that allow a user to connect with their various social networks. For the same to work on Grazitti’s website, the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, and Pinterest, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your social media profile or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
As mentioned beforehand in the policy, leaving the cookies enabled is important for optimum browsing features. However, the cookies can be deactivated by adjusting the settings on the browser (the cookie disable process is dissimilar for various browsers). Please note that disabling cookies will adversely affect the functionality of ours and several other websites that a user may visit. Consequently, it is recommended that cookies are always active.
How To Control Cookies?
Or, you can visit the browser developer’s website to find information related to other browsers. If you choose to reject cookies, as noted above, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services.
To quit being tracked by Google Analytics over all sites, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
This policy is designed to clarify to a user, the functionality of cookies and give them the right to choose their usage or disable all these, though it is always suggested to enable the cookies if not automatically enabled.
We hope this policy has removed any doubts regarding the usage of cookies and explained the advantages of enabling cookies. In case, where any further information is required, please feel free to contact us.