We are looking for an experienced B2B content writer to join our team and create compelling content tailored for a business audience. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting SEO- friendly blogs, articles, emails, social media platforms, newsletters, landing pages, and other marketing materials. Your role includes collaborating closely with our team of Marketers and Designers and ensuring that the copy aligns with our brand’s style, tone of voice, and messaging.
As a leading IT Company, we are looking for a candidate with a Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or a related field and 0-2 years of experience in the field to join our Panchkula office.
- Strong research, writing, and proofreading skills are essential.
- Experience in writing SEO-friendly content.
- Ability to understand contexts, and innovate and visualize according to the context provided.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Understanding the business-to-business sales process.
- Expert knowledge of B2B Marketing principles.
- Excellent writing, self-editing, and research skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Conducting independent research and consulting with subject matter experts to tweak your copy.
- Highly organized with an ability to balance multiple projects at the same time.
- Computer savvy with basic knowledge of websites, designs, HTML/CSS and SEO is a plus.
- Experience running a blog is a plus.
- Active on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a Content Writer, you would be responsible for developing compelling online content that engages the audience and attracts qualified leads for the organization.
- Ensuring that all content is on-brand, with a consistent style, quality, and tone of voice.
- You would be a creative and curious individual who is comfortable working in a cross-functional team environment and has extensive experience in creating marketing content that revolves around business concepts and technologies.
- Responsible for Content Writing and Content marketing.
- Adherence to internal QMS (Quality Management System) procedures & Information Security Controls according to implemented ISMS (Information Security Management System) of the Organization.
- Report immediate Reporting Manager/Supervisor related to incidents.