As a demand generation manager, you will support all marketing efforts related to demand generation and growth strategies, sales enablement, brand awareness, and pipeline development. You will possess a strong digital and marketing automation experience, including lead generation, lead scoring, and lead nurturing.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with a BA/BS or equivalent degree, and more than 6 years of experience as a Demand Generation Manager to join our office in the US.
(This is a Full-time remote opportunity for a US citizen or Permanent Resident.)
- Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or any leading email SaaS platform.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SQL
- Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hands-on experience in managing targeted email campaigns/email nurture programs, social media.
- Knowledge of account-based marketing best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in database management and segmentation.
- Work with our marketing and sales team to ensure we achieve a significant year-over-year increase in qualified leads and pipelines by building and testing emails, campaigns, and web forms.
- Build repeatable and self-serve reporting for the marketing team to analyze performance across pipelines, content, channels, and campaigns.
- Optimize current lead/account workflows and create new ones to adapt to changing business requirements.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns including campaign flows, email creation, developing dynamic content and complex nurture streams, landing page creation, form creation, webinars, lead scoring, and more.
- Maintain and optimize lead/account scoring to effectively decipher where leads/accounts are in the buying cycle to properly segment and nurture.
- Own Marketing Ops and BDR alignment on lead lifecycle, lead quality SLAs for MQLs, and tech stack.
- Create a process to measure and improve marketing database health.
- Monitor database performance metrics and devise best practices for optimizing results, data maintenance and clean up.
- Set up processes and QA for all marketing programs to ensure data capture, hygiene, and reporting.
- Integrate and maintain new marketing tools to increase the marketing team’s efficiency and lead quality.
- Identify, design, and execute new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day-to-day work (e.g. intake process, campaign naming conventions).
- Email: [email protected] | [email protected]