We are seeking a driven DevOps Engineer Internal to help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience. The ideal candidate should be able to deploy product updates, identify production issues, and implement integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you.
To excel as a DeVOps Engineer Internal, you must have a deep understanding of both development and operations processes, as well as a strong technical background. You are expected to know about the various automation tools that may be required for process automation and testing.
As a leading IT company, we are looking for a candidate with a BTech/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 3+ years of experience in the field to join our Panchkula office.
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure.
- Excellent understanding of Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java.
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo.
- Excellent troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services.
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles.
- Managing and Setting up servers.
- Cloning/migrating websites.
- Performing basic level of coding.
- Setting up websites on local and web servers.
- Handling databases (taking backup, uploading, ETL).
- Well versed with SDLC.
- Good knowledge of SQL queries.
- Knowledge of system admin.
- Basic networking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participating in SDLC of Design, Architecture and Deployment of SaaS components using a full-stack approach to automation framework.
- Follow Agile Development methodology and active participation in Scrum meetings.
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs.
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure.
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer.
- Adherence to internal QMS (Quality Management System) procedures & Information Security Controls according to implemented ISMS (Information Security Management System) of the Organization.
- Report immediate Reporting Manager/Supervisor related to incidents.