As a Product Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for formulating a product marketing strategy and enabling sales readiness. The job requires you to have strong communication skills and be available for the development, launch, operation, and expansion of products. You will be in charge of marketing communication, PR, and sales management. Your duties will include converting technical positioning into key marketing messages and launching products into the market.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with 1 – 10 years of experience as a Product Marketing Specialist to join our office in Panchkula.
- Problem-solving and Analytical Skills
- Customer Support
- Business Operations
- Customer Engagement
- Business Planning
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish an effective interface with Customer Support, Business Operation, Business Development (M&A), Channel Management, Channel Partners, and Direct Customers.
- Bridge customer business requirements to technical feature sets and broader market trends.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for a product or product line through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning.
- Create new product features and functionality in partnership with engineering.
- Develop product messaging and customer-facing content for brochures, web pages, FAQs, demos, byline articles, blogs, etc.
- Create and drive marketing plans that generate awareness and demand for products.
- Analyze and optimize various marketing channels such as Digital Marketing, (SEO/SEM, Display, Affiliates, Social Media), Direct Marketing (Email, Direct Mail), website properties, and marketing automation tools (Marketo/Eloqua).
- Exhibit creativity by coming up with unique and engaging campaigns, content, and design ideas.
- Analyze the performance of campaigns based on the data and understand what is working and what is not.
- Articulate, visualize, and present concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences. Excellent problem-solving and project management skills are crucial.
- Procure market intelligence, which includes product and market expertise and competitive analysis.
- Develop product marketing strategy and manage implementation.
- Develop marketing plans, strategies, and tactics with detailed action plans for Inbound, Email, Blog, Web pages, Social media, etc.
- Provide product and marketing insights and manage content marketing (off-page as well as on-page blogs, content around campaigns, events, etc.).
- Manage Social Media promotion, message, and branding, and ensure promotion around marketing campaigns.
- Plan and manage email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure MAL/MQL demand generation.
- Develop event plans and manage cross-functional implementation for end-to-end marketing and collateral development.
- Manage branding and theme development for events, which includes, campaigns, booth assets, webinar planning, and analyzing event performance.
- Maintain and streamline processes and assets and manage the company website from a marketing angle.
- Aid in Sales upsell and cross-sell framework.
- Email: [email protected]