As a Project Manager, you will be responsible to manage projects throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline. The role requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with business users and other teams.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with more than 5 years of experience as a Project Manager to join our office in Panchkula.
- Project Management Tools and MS Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide range of stakeholders including functional groups, management, clients.
- Well-versed in new technologies.
- Proficient in managing project adjustments efficiently.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that meet customer requirements as well as company goals.
- Coordinate with various managers and technical personnel during project phases from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Email: [email protected]