As a Salesforce Technical Lead, you will have to act as both technical lead and project manager for end-to-end projects, and will own and lead technical documentation and design. The Salesforce Technical Lead will lead training workshops and help grow future talent to ensure the delivery of more exceptional projects for the company’s customers. You should know how to use CRM technology to transform a business, accomplishing specific goals, and achieving critical outcomes.
We are actively seeking a Salesforce Technical Lead who has a minimum of 7 years in-depth Salesforce expertise, knows their way around the technical side of Salesforce implementations, and will always be willing to invest in new trailhead courses and certification programs to improve their skills.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Salesforce implementation.
- Salesforce.com DEV401 or ADM 201 Certification, Sales or Service Consultant Certification is preferred.
- Hands-On experience in developing applications using Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, and Web Services.
- Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, and SOA design principles would be preferred.
- Familiarity with Outbound Messaging implementation is a plus.
- Excellent Communication Skills required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in project meetings.
- Contribute to/ suggest improvements in the deliverable’s functional specifications in the usability and implement ability reviews.
- Analyze requirement/ program logic provided by Team Lead for ensuring clarity of desired specification.
- Produce code that meets design, style and quality requirements.
- Complete development activity in accordance with published plan.
- Work closely with the customer throughout the development process, if required and build relationships by prompt service/ feedback.
- Provide ongoing technical support to the customer.
- Troubleshoot issues faced by customers.
- Conduct unit testing for its own module to ensure mapping with software specifications.
- Recognize and fix implementation problems identified in the project code during development/ module integration, usability or implement ability reviews.
- Document code clearly and thoroughly according to the standardized style requirement.
- Develop user/technical documentation, wherever required.
- Work towards developing own skills on the specified technologies.
- Adherence to internal QMS (Quality Management System) procedures & Information Security Controls according to implemented ISMS (Information Security Management System) of the Organization.
- Reporting immediate Reporting Manager/Supervisor related to incidents, suggestions, issues related to ISMS.
- Email: [email protected]
Life at Grazitti
Share Your Profile
We are always looking for the best talent to join our team