As a senior/lead Extract, transform, load (ETL) developer, you will be responsible to extract and copy business data and load it into a data warehousing environment that you have designed. You are required to possess design as well as programming skills as they are also responsible to test the performance of the system and troubleshoot any problems before it goes live.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with an advanced degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, with more than 5 years of experience to join our office in Mohali.
- 5+ experience in ETL tools/software like SSIS, DataStage, Informatica or Talend.
- SQL Server, MYSQL, Oracle, Teradata, or DB2.
- AWS/Azure and Cloud Platforms (Redshift, BigQuery).
- Proficiency with Relational Databases such as SQL Server, MYSQL, Oracle, Teradata, or DB2.
- Must have excellent understanding of Data Mart / EDW methodologies.
- Data Modeling, Star Schemas, Snowflake schemas, Fact Tables, Dimension Tables.
- Experience in Reporting/Analytics tools shall be a plus (Tableau, PowerBI).
- Scripting and programming skills using python.
- Good understanding and experience with cloud platforms and technologies such as AWS/Azure.
- Help in recruitment, planning, estimation and execution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should deliver high level and low-level design documents with middleware strategy, standards, and adhering to ETL principles.
- Must work on one or multiple projects of varying complexity and maintain overall accountability for the work of the team in terms of quality and timeliness of delivery.
- Should understand Middleware Enterprise designs with functional and non-functional assessment for global implementations.
- Must have an excellent understanding of Data Mart / EDW methodologies. Data Modeling, Star Schemas, Snowflake schemas, Fact Tables, Dimension Tables.
- Should have demonstrated experience in working with Reporting/Analytics tools.
Life at Grazitti
Share Your Profile
We are always looking for the best talent to join our team