We are looking for a creative technical leader to join our team. As the technical lead, you will be in charge of the company’s technical team and any projects they work on, as well as analyzing briefs, writing progress reports, identifying risks, and developing work plans. You should be able to collaborate with your team and motivate them to achieve their objectives.
To be an effective technical lead, you must constantly broaden your market expertise and be able to recognize problems fast. Outstanding technical leaders are responsible, trustworthy, and capable of developing long-term connections with their teams.
As a leading IT company, we are searching for someone who is highly self-motivated, proactive, and technically sound. The ideal candidate should have 4-6 years of work experience and join our office in Panchkula.
- Excellent exposure to Marketing automation tools (SFMC ) or any leading email SaaS platform.
- Proficiency in conceptualization, templatization, execution and performance reporting of marketing campaigns.
- Should have hands-on experience in managing targeted email campaigns/email nurture programs, and social media.
- Should have experience in database management and segmentation.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and SQL will be an add-on.
- Proficiency in CRM integrations, such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance.
- Create recommendations to continuously improve campaigns.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, program or campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce, such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing.
- Adherence to internal QMS (Quality Management System) procedures & Information Security Controls according to the implemented ISMS (Information Security Management System) of the organization.
- Report immediate Reporting Manager/Supervisor related to incidents.