What is HubSpot and Why Choose HubSpot to Streamline Your Business Operations
The sole purpose of every business is to create unmatched customer experiences.
And HubSpot is one powerful cloud-based CRM platform that leaves no stone unturned to help businesses achieve that.
It has an intuitive interface and is easy to use. It has a wide array of hubs like Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, CMS Hub, Operations Hub, and a herculean free CRM that allows you to work efficiently across various avenues.
In fact, research[i] shows that more than 167,000 companies use HubSpot to scale their business.
In this article, we’ll talk about the reasons why you should consider choosing HubSpot to streamline your business operations.
How Does HubSpot Work?
HubSpot has got everything you need to delight your customers and keep your business running. It helps your business operate together by storing all the data in a centralized location. HubSpot is for businesses of all sizes and includes 5 hubs – that are powerful alone but better when combined together.
Let’s take a look at each hub:
1. Marketing Hub
Marketing Hub keeps all your marketing tools and data in one easy-to-use platform that helps automate tasks like identifying leads, optimizing conversion rates, sending emails, etc. With the Marketing Hub, you can:
– Create automated workflows to nurture and score leads, personalize marketing across channels, manage data, automate cross-functional operations, etc.
– Create mobile-optimized email campaigns, personalize smart content for each recipient, and run A/B tests to improve clickthrough rates.
2. Sales Hub
HubSpot comes with Sales Hub that improves your sales process by weaving together all your tools and customer data together on a single platform. With Sales Hub, you can:
– Make sales calls and record calls directly from your browser, and automatically log them in your CRM for maximum efficiency with call tracking.
– Build a library of helpful sales content, share documents from your Gmail account, and track which marketing content brings a lead closer to conversion.
3. Service Hub
Service Hub connects all your customer service data and channels on one CRM platform, helping you deliver better support experiences effectively. With the Service Hub, you can:
– Call your customers directly (with VoIP) from the HubSpot platform while taking advantage of features like call logging and analytics.
– Empower your customers with knowledge base and self-help articles to improve case deflection.
4. CMS Hub
HubSpot’s free CMS tool helps you create a website and offers you tools to help you build an attractive, responsive, and engaging website. With CMS hub, you can:
– Create and update pages without a developer’s assistance or custom code using Drag-and-Drop Editor.
– Optimize traffic and improve conversion rates with AI and ML backed adaptive testing for smart analysis of your website’s content or design.
5. Operations Hub
The Operations Hub packs your operations team’s entire toolkit into a CRM platform. It unites your teams with a single source of truth and improves your teams’ productivity. With Operations Hub, you can:
– Eliminate time-consuming data cleanup. It automatically fixes date properties, format names, and much more with automation.
– Get an insight into the health of your HubSpot data in one place. Also, you can identify stale properties, integration bottlenecks, etc, so you can solve problems before they become serious concerns.
6 Reasons to Choose HubSpot for Your Business
HubSpot is #1 CRM platform that helps you stay on top of your customer experience game. It is a uniquely curated platform that is cohesive, customizable, connected, and easy to use.
Here are 6 reasons why you should consider HubSpot:
1. Comprehensive CRM Platform
Juggling between different platforms to access customer data, identify leads, and automate tasks is challenging. With HubSpot, you can overcome this issue and work progressively towards achieving your goals. HubSpot includes five hubs that are present within the platform, allowing you to unite teams, attract more leads, improve your website, delight your customers, from a single platform.
2. Exclusive 1340+ App Integrations
More than 1340+ integrations that cover use cases in marketing, sales, service, and other areas are already part of the robust HubSpot app ecosystem. It demonstrates the shared commitment of HubSpot and its partners to provide comprehensive solutions to support your growth. You’ll be able to simplify operations and grow your business better by integrating your HubSpot account with other tech platforms.
3. Superior Security and Reliability
HubSpot’s offers an end-to-end approach to data security and privacy makes it a secure platform. Here’s how HubSpot safeguards your data.
- Duplicates Critical Data
- Advanced Application Security
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Protection
- Regular Dynamic Application and Vulnerability Scans
- Secure Data Center
4. Fast Onboarding
HubSpot onboarding is for any business that uses some or all of HubSpot’s product suites. It assists you and your teams in navigating & understanding all features of the platform, leveraging it right, and achieving your business objectives.
5. Responsive & Dedicated Replatforming Teams
HubSpot’s dedicated & result-driven replatforming team simplifies the process of moving your landing pages, blog, and website to HubSpot and ensures that all your assets match with your branding guidelines.
6. Exclusive Online Training Through Certifications and HubSpot Academy
HubSpot provides plenty of certifications for folks who want to learn anything about marketing. From quick practical courses to comprehensive certifications, you can learn everything you need to know to grow your business faster with HubSpot Academy.
HubSpot helps a million businesses grow with its powerful hubs. This CRM platform unifies your marketing, sales, customer support activities, and service databases, streamlines business operations, etc. With more than 1340+ integrations, you can amplify the power of HubSpot. Also, you can create custom apps and customize HubSpot to tailor your business needs and witness better ROI. To achieve all that you want from it, HubSpot implementation should be done accurately.
If you need any assistance in implementing HubSpot, our HubSpot wizards would love to pitch in. Just drop us an email at [email protected] and we’ll take it from there.