- Artificial Intelligence
- Online Communities
Content Marketing Services
Marketing Automation Integrations
Marketing Automation Assets
Digital Marketing Services
HubSpot Integration Services
Hubspot Migration Services
Custom Development & Integrations
Market Research and Consulting
- Content Marketing Services
- Mobile App & Web Dev
- PM-BA Services
- Enterprise Services
- Data Integration
- IT Service Management
- Information Security
- Digital Marketing
- Quality Assurance
- AEM Marketo Connector
- M-Clean: Real-time Marketo Dedupe App
- M-Hive: Marketo Assets Backup
- Onemark – A Pre-fill Solution for Marketo Forms
- WordPress Marketo Connector
- Maginate: Magento Marketo Integration Connector
- Cartiveo: Shopify Marketo Integration Connector
- Drupal Marketo Integration Connector
- Free Assets (Marketing Automation)
- All Products and Utilities
- Sinergify – Salesforce and Jira Integration
- ScoreNotch – Dynamically Gamified Communities
- Email to Case Advance – Streamlined Case Management
- IdeasPro – Effective Idea Management
- Zendesk – Salesforce Connector
- GuideIn – Building Walkthroughs on Salesforce Communities
- Dupe Manager – Simplified Data Deduplication
- ZakCalendar Scheduler
- Field Service Booster
- Search Solution
- Selenium Framework
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Online Community
- Contact Us
Content Marketing in Online Communities: The Why & How
With the rising competition, brands are struggling to engage their customers and establish themselves as niche experts. As a result, online communities are emerging as an effective channel for content marketing and winning more customers.
Since communities encourage customers to share their honest opinions, experiences, and more, it is ideal for effective content marketing. 60% of marketers agree that user-generated content is the most trusted source of information by the customers.
But, building trust that encourages customers to engage in the community remains a challenge.
The solution? Content marketing in online communities.
Using interactive content forms including GIFs, infographics, videos, etc., is the best way to garner customer attention.
Let’s talk about why you need a content strategy for your online community and how you can create one.
To view this infographic in high resolution, click here.