Community Talks Ep 3: Role of Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) and Self-service in the Community
KCS helps in extending and scaling support capabilities and simultaneously reducing the staffing and budgetary resources. Technically quantifiable and qualitative benefits are unfolded by leveraging KCS.
Self-service is a part of any community in which a customer can resolve a repetitive issue by just searching about it from the available knowledge resources. Thus, resulting in reduced costs and better customer experience.
In this podcast, you will learn about the role of knowledge resources which are the cornerstone for the betterment of an online community.
- How knowledge-intensive resources can help you grow your community
- How KCS is helping support members and community leaders across the globe
- Role of cognitive search in the community
- Role of knowledge in elevating experience and enabling community for support
- What makes the customer experience better throughout the community journey
- How data drives customer success
- What is the role of SearchUnify in enabling self-service for the community
- Synthesis of community with KCS and its benefits
Regional Sales Manager, SearchUnify
Brian Corcoran helps businesses integrate human & AI strengths to elevate customer and employee experiences. He has extensive experience in maintaining world-class knowledge management service standards and synthesizing knowledge programs with high tech support and education teams. Brian helps companies by simplifying the complexity of delivering better outcomes for their customers and employees at scale via SearchUnify. He has expertise in Technical Support Management, Support Operations, Project Management, Business Process Analysis, Knowledge Management strategy.
Senior Manager, Community Practice
John Summers is an accomplished, innovative, and goal-oriented professional with an extensive background in leading cutting-edge business transformation initiatives in marketing and community operations. He has repeatedly demonstrated his skills in the development and implementation of key strategies resulting in enhanced efficiency, effectiveness and community growth. He has a knack for providing transformational leadership to cross-functional teams. John is also recognized as a collaborative communicator capable of cultivating key relationships focused on promoting cohesive best practices and program excellence.