Supercharge Your Marketing Efforts With HubSpot’s Three Hubs
Every savvy marketer wishes to engage more customers, convert more leads, and ace their marketing goals.
But how do you achieve the growth that you desire?
Whether you’re in a highly competitive market or have minimal competitors, as your company grows, you must arm yourself with tools that can handle your increasing sales and marketing needs.
HubSpot, known for its powerful CRM software, has grown into a full-blown suite of software like Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub. All of which, provide you with every element that you need to run your business successfully.
In this article, we’ll discuss why HubSpot as a suite differs from other software, with its three powerful hubs, and how these hubs can improve your business operations and bring efficiency across your teams.
4 Reasons to Choose HubSpot for Your Business
Most marketers today are adding the power of technology to their marketing playbook. Why? Because given the array of tasks a marketer has to juggle, technology makes it easier to manage their everyday activities and potentially save time, effort, and resources as a result.
HubSpot helps brands convert leads and close deals by bringing together a variety of functionalities. It allows the marketing and sales department to manage all their activities on a single platform. These activities include:
- Content Creation
- Social Media Sharing
- Workflow Automation
- Lead Capturing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales Pipeline Mapping
- Performance Tracking
Apart from these benefits, here are the reasons why you should switch to HubSpot:
- Get Everything Under One Roof: HubSpot provides tools to build a website, publish content, manage social media, automate emails, and automate lead nurturing workflows all in one platform, which makes marketers manage things seamlessly.
- Simplify Sales Operations: HubSpot provides plenty of sales tools (such as templates, snippets, and sequences) to automate sales processes and enable sales teams to close more deals.
- Keep Using Your Preferred Applications: With 75+ integration partners, HubSpot offers users a seamless user experience. From Slack and Shopify to SurveyMonkey, you can use your preferred platform easily, because integration is easy.
- Learn From a Bigger Community: There are more than 150 HubSpot user groups that run around the globe. With these communities, you get a chance to learn about their platform, ask questions about your challenges, and refer to FAQs.
Go for HubSpot if you wish to attract users, build contacts, capture new leads, improve marketing efforts, and boost revenue.
Decoding HubSpot’s Three Powerful Hubs
As the market is flooded with tools, it is inevitable for marketers to avoid confusion and find the best tools that tie back to their specific business goals.
That’s why HubSpot has simplified everyday tools through a growth stack that involves marketing, sales, service, and CRM software.
Here’s a look into each of them and how they help your business grow:
- HubSpot Marketing Hub: With HubSpot’s marketing software, you can build visitor-ready websites and create attractive call-to-actions (CTAs) that boost lead generation. All your marketing data and tools are on one easy-to-use platform.
Popular features of HubSpot’s Marketing Hub are:
- Landing Pages
- Email Marketing
- Reporting and Analytics
- Live Chat
- A/B Testing
- Ad Tracking and Management
Here’s what you can do with Marketing Hub:
- Create streamlined workflows and email templates.
- Integrate with your favorite applications to maximize possibilities.
- Use social media tools to schedule your post in advance and also find out at what time users are most active.
- Get a simplified view of your marketing efforts.
- Segment your audience and provide them with personalized content.
- Trigger automation easily based on contact interaction with your website and emails.
HubSpot’s CRM keeps track of when leads open emails and view website pages. This enables you to get a real-time understanding of the stages your customers are at in their buying journey. You can combine this information with other HubSpot Sales Hub tools like – Templates, Snippets, Dashboard, Live Chat, Email Tracking, and Predictive Lead Scoring to close more deals.
Popular features of HubSpot’s Sales Hub are:
- CRM and Contact Management
- Email Templates and Tracking
- Document Management and Tracking
- Conversation Intelligence
- Call Tracking
- Contact Management and Customer Profile
- Sales Pipeline & Automation
Here’s what you can do with the Sales Hub:
- Use HubSpot’s email templates to dramatically cut the time you spend crafting emails.
- Send emails, make calls, and schedule meetings from the third-party apps.
- Easily send a series of timed and targeted email templates with the sequence tool to nurture contacts over time.
- Customize your dashboards by adding filters and graphs for better data analysis.
- Get real-time mobile notifications from the HubSpot mobile app to keep track of the email sent to the customers.
- Use features like logging notes, tracking emails, and getting a 360-degree view of every interaction with the client to provide a structured workflow.
- Customize your pipeline (add, edit, and delete deal stages and properties) to match your sales process.
With HubSpot’s Service Hub, you can keep an eye on the recurring questions to create customized email templates or an updated FAQ page. Additionally, HubSpot automatically indexes your information-related pages so that visitors can find what they are looking for.
Popular features of HubSpot’s Service Hub are:
- Help Desk and Ticketing
- Knowledge Base
- Live Chat
- Customer Portal
- VoIP Calling
- Automated Customer Service
- Service/Tasks Pipeline & Automation
Here’s what you can do with the Service Hub:
- Set up ticket automation and customize ticket pipelines to keep your ticket statutes updated.
- Use task queues to create tasks and assign them to users to easily automate the sequence enrollment process.
- Create a chat flow with live chat in the form of a widget to connect visitors directly with members of your team.
- Use HubSpot templates and snippets to respond to every email in a timely and uniform way.
- Set routing rules so that incoming conversations are automatically routed to specific users and teams in your account and avoid responding to the same email.
The Bottom Line
To maximize and simplify your inbound marketing efforts, HubSpot is your one-stop solution. HubSpot provides teams with everything they need to attract, delight, engage and convert new-age customers. HubSpot can manage each element of your inbound marketing via HubSpot, it’s easy to see every part of the lead generation, nurturing, and conversion process in action.
If you’d like to know how you can boost business growth and revenue with HubSpot, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected], and we’ll take it from there!