As a Manual QA engineer, you will be expected to create clear, concise test cases and test plans. You will be responsible for identifying and tracking bugs with complete efficiency. You are also required to review requirements specification and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback on time.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with 2 years of relevant experience in IT-Quality Testing to join our Panchkula office.
- Bugzilla or Mantis
- Microsoft Word and Excel
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be able to perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Should be able to perform testing and Quality assurance of mobile and web apps. This includes cross-browser and cross-device testing techniques.
- Must have experience in conducting performance testing.
- Must be able to perform automation testing using Java and Selenium.
- Must have knowledge of defect reporting tools like Eventum, Bugzilla or Mantis.
- Should be well aware of the concepts of software testing, test plans, cross-browser compatibility, and test cases.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org