As a brand marketing manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the consistency of branding across advertising and campaigns. You will be responsible for maintaining the recognizability, relevance, and appeal of a brand to customers. Also, to strategize methods to promote and shape public perceptions of brands, aiming to keep them current and captivating.
If you have experience in developing branding strategies, monitoring competitive activity, collaborating with product management, and conducting market research, you are the right fit for the role.
At Grazitti, we are actively seeking a Brand Marketing Manager (MARCOM) with 7+ years of experience to assist us in building our brand and increasing brand recognition. You will collaborate across all levels and divisions of our organization to discover and explain what makes us distinctive.
- Demonstrated ability to create brand and marketing strategy and make recommendations to leadership.
- Knowledge of identifying target audiences and creating effective campaigns.
- Thorough understanding of the entire marketing mix.
- Strong analytical abilities combined with a creative imagination.
- Data-driven thinking and a love of numbers.
- Current with the newest trends and marketing best practices, as well as excellent communication skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related subject.
- Must have 7+ years of experience.
- MBA/PGDM is necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will collaborate across all levels and divisions of our organization to discover and explain what makes us distinctive.
- Identify research needs, conduct, and analyze research in order to identify opportunities.
- Creating and managing all marketing materials and assets in accordance with brand direction (internal and external communication).
- Gatekeeping and the design and implementation of PR and brand efforts.
- Creating and implementing an annual/monthly marketing calendar.
- Overseeing the design and execution of brand-related PR and activities.
- Monitoring the efficacy of various initiatives and making necessary adjustments.
- Managing communications spending and collaborating with suppliers and agencies to develop and/or localize communications and marketing efforts, as well as supporting assets.
- Adherence to internal QMS (Quality Management System) procedures & Information Security Controls according to the implemented ISMS (Information Security Management System) of the Organization.
- In the event of an incident, immediately notify the Manager/Supervisor.
- Email: [email protected]