As a Data Engineer, you will be providing data expertise and technical analysis support to various product and project teams. Your responsibilities would include support in the creation of detailed analytical models by providing expert opinions related to the integration and processing of data.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with 3+ years of experience to join our office in Mohali.
- Tableau, POWER BI, AWS, GCP, etc.
- Python/PySpark, Spark, Big Data, ETL, SQL/NoSQL DB, Linux/Unix
- OOPS Programming
- Kafka or Kinesis, Apache Airflow,Data Modelling & Persistence Optimization
Roles and Responsibilities
- Utilize programmatic and quantitative methods to identify patterns and relationships in large data sets, as well as apply mathematical, statistical, and other data-driven analysis to address intelligence questions.
- Must be able to perform quantitative analysis of complex business situations, such as strategies, performance, and solutions involving sales and customer performance.
- Suggest solutions for moderate to complex sales/customer opportunities and internal processes, as well as oversee cross-departmental projects as needed.
- Possess Good analytical skills, attention to detail and writing skills.
- Should have excellent logical reasoning, time-management and listening skills.
- Should have clarity of concepts related to Statistics and probability.
- Should act as a liaison between other teams, and work on multiple and parallel projects.
- Email: [email protected]