We are seeking a driven and well-spoken inside sales representative to join our sales team. The role entails generating new leads, engaging with customers, understanding their requirements, and facilitating a seamless sales process. The ideal candidate should possess the ability to secure sales and meet set targets.
To excel as an inside sales representative, you must be capable of converting pre-qualified leads and generating new business with existing customers by using upselling tactics that ensure a great customer experience.
As a leading IT Company, we are looking for a candidate with a BA/BS degree or equivalent and 4-6 years of experience in the field to join our Panchkula office.
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Cold Calling/100 calls a day.
- Sending Emails and LinkedIn networking.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipelines and close deals.
- Market research.
- Database management.
- Leads management/nurturing.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and, primarily, outbound cold calls/emails.
- Learn and develop industry knowledge.
- Communicate and liaise with the Business Development Team to shape effective outbound sales activity.
- Research prospects, identify key decision makers and generate interest.
- Execute targeted calling campaigns to fall in line with the present market focus of the business.
- Maintain and expand prospect databases to generate pipeline.
- Develop reports and presentations of activities and progress.