As a Lead Data Analyst, your role is to analyze and interpret data. You will have to work with large sets of information, such as sales histories and customer records to find patterns or trends that can be used to inform business decisions. In addition to this, you need to create visualizations or charts to present your findings in a clear and concise way so that other members of the organization can understand them easily.
As a leading IT company, we are looking for someone with a bachelor’s degree in a field such as statistics, mathematics, computer science, business or a related field and more than 6 years of experience in the field to join our Mohali office.
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data.
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Oracle, R, MATLAB, and Python.
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analysis.
- Adept at using data processing platforms like Hadoop and Apache Spark.
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau, Qlik,PowerBi.
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations.
- Team-working skills.
- Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Proven working experience in data analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements in Business Intelligence (BI) context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights.
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives and consistently monitor those.
- Analyzing data and present data through reports that aid decision-making.
- Convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide timeline to accomplish.
- Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models.
- Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics.
- Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
- Analyze current ETL process, define and design new systems.
- Data warehouse development and work with SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS.
- Redefine and make technical/strategic changes to enhance existing Business Intelligence systems.
- Create customize charts and custom calculations as per requirements.
- Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions as per needs.
- SQL querying for best results, use of filters and graphs for better understanding of data.
- Work with users and team members at all level for performance improvement and suggestions.
- Adherence to internal QMS (Quality Management System) procedures & Information Security Controls according to implemented ISMS (Information Security Management System) of the Organization.
- Report immediate Reporting Manager/Supervisor related to incidents.
- Email: [email protected]