As a Marketing Automation (Marketo)Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working closely with designers, developers, and project managers this role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through the marketing automation platform.
At Grazitti, we are actively seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist with 3-6 years experience in conceptualization, templatization, execution, and performance reporting of marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in managing targeted email campaigns, email nurture programs, and social media. Also, have sound knowledge of database management and segmentation. He/she should also be qualified to use Marketing Automation platforms like Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, HubSpot, and SFMC.
- Proven years of Marketing Automation experience.
- Exposure to Marketo automation tools, Preferably Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot & SFMC) or any leading email SaaS platform.
- Proficiency in conceptualization, templatization, execution and performance reporting of marketing campaigns.
- Should have hands-on experience in managing targeted email campaigns/email nurture programs, social media.
- Should have experience in database management and segmentation. Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and SQL will be an add-on.
- Proficiency in CRM integrations, such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be responsible for the development and execution of email marketing programs including segmentation, testing, deployment, and continually evaluating these for further improvements.
- Must be able to facilitate Marketing Automation and CRM integration and assist well with integrating additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
- Should be able to understand campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Should be able to work well with the management to define KPIs, create reports, analyze campaign performance, and recommend improvements in the campaigns.
- Should be able to perform A/B testing efficiently to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Should be able to support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Adherence to internal QMS (Quality Management System) procedures & Information Security Controls according to implemented ISMS (Information Security Management System) of the Organization.
- Report immediate Reporting Manager/Supervisor related to incidents, suggestions, issues related to ISMS.